LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - More than 40,000 children go through treatment for cancer each year. Gundersen Health System leaders wanted to liven up their pediatric oncology wing.
A local artist is bringing the building to life painting murals on its walls and hallways. Hear from the artist and staff about what the paintings mean for patients who pass by on News 8 at 6.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- ALERT DAY Today Due To Travel Impacts From Snow & Freezing Drizzle
- Onalaska woman shares fight with colorectal cancer in hopes of warning others
- Hepatitis A cases linked to blackberries
- Brett Favre, Jordy Nelson to be inducted into Wisconsin Athletic Hall of Fame
- Multiple crashes close I-94 in both directions near Eau Claire
- La Crosse School Board selects firm to assist in superintendent search
- 10 Days of Giving food drive collects over 170,000 pounds of food
- Student in BB gun shooting has long disciplinary record
- As Monroe County looks to implement flood warning system, leaders look to Iowa for ideas
- Former UWL professor's attorney releases statement in response to sexual harassment investigation