TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - Construction of an new area hospital remains on schedule.
Tomah Memorial Hospital broke ground on the new facilities in September of last year.
The $66 million project will create new medical facilities on the south side of Tomah.
As part of the project, the number of operating rooms is increased and well as allow them to offer other services.
"We have planning already how we're going to close down this hospital and open up the other one and not stop services," Tomah Memorial Hospital CEO Philip Stuart.
Once construction is complete, the building will be known as Tomah Health.
The facility is expected to open next October.
- Flood victims need help before winter
- Police find 2 dead adults, look for missing 13-year-old
- 2 killed in car that collided with Bethel team bus
- Minnesota man charged with rape of 12-year-old girl
- Security breach at Wisconsin National Guard unit; 3 arrested
- Winter Farmers Markets to be held at Myrick Park Center
- Body of missing toddler found in Waupaca County river
- Pet adoption event takes place at Petco
- Area girls scouts will see new STEM programs
- Tour of Upper Living showcases downtown La Crosse