WEST SALEM, Wis. (WKBT) - To this date, Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area has built 48 homes in our area.
The 'Hoedown for Homes' is a faith-based event, that celebrated those achievements on Thursday. But the celebration also came with a challenge from Thrivent Financial.
If 100 people came to the event, then Habitat receives a $5,000 donation. When we chatted with Habitat for Humanity, they said they were well on their way to reaching that number.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Rose Street close north of Monitor...
$250,000 upgrades to dental spaces...
- River Valley VA Clinic relocating to Valley View Mall
- Police: Arcadia business evacuated due to chemical spill
- Witnesses called in homicide trial of Erik Sackett
- City of La Crosse releases proposed 2020 Operating Budget
- Rose Street close north of Monitor Street in La Crosse for sewer repair
- $250,000 upgrades to dental spaces for Western Technical College
- Bus safety reminders for drivers, students as part of National School Bus Safety Week
- Hemp delivery driver arrested in SD indicted on drug charges
- UW-Madison pushes for bill funding searches for MIA soldiers
- Hearing delayed for man charged in killing of Iowa student