LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Due to the storms that affected many in their service communities, Catholic Charities has activated their disaster recover procedures.
They are working to support the local Red Cross Disaster teams and are trying to be present in many of the communities that have been affected by flooding, high water, and power loss.
In an effort to reach out to those who are not able to get to the disaster teams, Catholic Charities has set up a Disaster Recovery Line for you to call if you are in need of assistance.
Catholic Charities provides disaster relief and recovery services including emergency food, shelter, direct financial assistance and long term recovery support. They work on coordinating services, providing long-term case management and looking at individual and family needs.
Catholic Charities Disaster Recovery Line:
(608) 519-8038 or (888) 212-4357 x1238
When you call their disaster recovery line trained staff members will be available to take your information, assess your emergent need and walk you through initial steps toward recovery. They will help set you up with a St. Lawrence staff member who will walk with you through your disaster recovery process.
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 24, 2018
- Wisconsin sees increase in respiratory illnesses