NORTH BEND, Wis. (WKBT) - One person is dead after a car crash in Jackson County.
On Saturday, officers responded to a single-vehicle crash near the intersection of County Highway V at State Highway 54 in the town of North Bend.
According to authorities, officers found the driver dead upon arrival, while the vehicle’s only passenger was found injured. The driver was not secured with a seat belt. Preliminary indications are that alcohol consumption was involved.
The deceased driver has been identified as Cole Anderson, age 17, of Blair.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Holmen High students raise money for classmate's dad
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts Santa workshop
- Toys For Tots pickup distributed to community
- Crime lab expert's testimony runs contrary to Kendhammer's explanation of alleged crash
- Historic Hiawatha statue causes controversy
- Partisan divide deepens over Walker investigation
- 50 La Crosse jobs impacted by change at CenturyLink
- Proposed La Crosse Center renovations would bring in visitors, millions in revenue
- La Crosse's Rotary Lights on track for record year
- News 8 Sports Round Up-December 9, 2017