WESTBY, Wis. (WKBT) - Construction near Westby is a result of supply and demand.
The Branches Winery has seen an increased demand for locally produced wine.
With a growing number of visitors, the winery has increased their seating capacity at the vineyard.
The Winery is part of the Driftless Wine and Cheese trail, a collection of 14 wineries and cheese producers in southwest Wisconsin.
Trail organizers are excited to welcome visitors to the area.
"We want to bring people not only in the area to discover these businesses you know and stay in the area, but also to bring people from larger metropolitian areas in Wisconsin and surrounding states," said Therese Bergholz, Owner of Branches Winery.
More information about the Wine and Cheese trail is available at driftlesswinecheesetrail.com.
- Groundbreaking begins for La Crosse affordable housing units
- La Crosse police remind parade goers of city ordinance
- La Crosse authorities say missing man now person of interest in home invasion
- Presenting sponsor announced for Maple Leaf parade
- School District of Onalaska scheduled two referendum listening sessions
- College democrats, republicans try to turn around low voter turnout
- Railroad leaders educate Winona officials during National Railroad Safety Week
- Turned Leaf Family Festival returns to La Crosse
- Funding road repairs brings discussion in La Crosse
- La Crosse SOTA II students contribute to city park renovation