ANKENY, Iowa (AP) - Authorities have found the bodies of two people inside a home in an Ankeny mobile home community.
Officers sent to check on the welfare of the two found the bodies Monday morning at the Autumn Ridge community. Ankeny Police Lt. Brian Huggins says the two had been dead for "an extended period of time."
It's not yet clear whether a crime was involved in the deaths. Autopsies were scheduled. The names of the two have not been released.
- La Crosse County officials talk about referendum question asking people about legalizing marijuana
- Local leaders consider national immigration policies' effects on communities
- La Crosse County officials to ask voters how to address transportation funding
- Fugitive with ties to La Crosse area turns himself in
- La Crosse County Board to decide legal marijuana advisory referendum by end of July
- Holmen student project being sent into space
- Riverfest Commodore, First Mate host meet and greet at Commodore Banquet
- Former UW student sentenced to 3 years in prison for assualts
- Western Wisconsin WWII veteran finally being awarded Purple Heart
- SUV fleeing Chicago police hits taxi, killing Wisconsin passenger