BLACK RIVER FALLS, Wis. (WKBT) - A Black River Falls woman is in jail for her fifth OWI.
According to the Wisconsin State Patrol, around 2:30 a.m., troopers responded to the vehicle of 47-year-old Dawn M. Sprinkle after her vehicle was spotted parked at two yellow flashing lights near Highway 53 in Black River Falls.
State troopers said Sprinkle was stopped at the lights for a significant amount of time.
Authorities said Sprinkle pulled into a nearby parking lot when troopers arrived.
Sprinkle failed sobriety tests and was charged with her fifth OWI offense.
She is currently being held in the Jackson County jail.
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up-February 23, 2018
- La Crosse Center hosts national organic conference
- ‘Green Alert' bill for veterans, Collin's Law for invisible disabilities registry head to governor