LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - April is almost here and some kids in the area are celebrating the Easter season a little early. On Saturday, the Easter bunny was at the Bittersweet Flower Market in La Crosse to take pictures with kids and celebrate the 3rd annual Easter Egg-stravaganza.
While visiting the Easter bunny, kids were invited to take part in fun Easter crafts while enjoying the spring plant display.
Organizers said the greenhouse at the flower market offers a perfect springtime environment.
"We have the ability to create a really beautiful spring sort of display around the Easter Bunny which makes for good pictures. Everyone has good phones with cameras these days so we just thought, what better way for people to bring their kids and have them take pictures with the Easter Bunny," said Bittersweet Flower Market owner Jen Jones.
The Egg-stravaganza was free for all to attend.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- UW-La Crosse students give up their hair to raise funds to research childhood cancer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Alicia Leinberger announces she is running for 96th district assembly
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Child abuse prevention month walk brings together family for final event
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Is coffee causing you to be dehydrated? Study says no