LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Your chance to weigh in on the 'Best of the Best' of La Crosse County is just about over.
Voting for Explore La Crosse's fourth annual 'Best of La Crosse County' survey closes on Wednesday. The survey includes more than 230 categories ranging from art and music to shopping and community services.
Results from the survey are used to help visitors find favorite local spots.
"It's just a way for local businesses could have the Best of La Crosse County. It's completely free and it's just something that the locals vote on and they don't have to pay for it. It's just a free pat-on-the-back for local businesses and individuals,” said Explore La Crosse Director of Media and marketing Brent Hanifl.
You can find the survey on Explore La Crosse’s website.
- La Crosse Valley View Mall confirms Herberger's liquidation
- Your Photos of the April 2018 Snow Storms
- Extended winter could mean trouble for migratory birds
- La Crosse diocese reconsidering plan to end retirement plans
- La Crosse elementary school joins prestigious global program
- Local event aims to support veteran families
- More attacks happening on employees, inmates at Minn. prison
- Wis. seeks waiver for program designed to lower health insurance premiums
- Salvation Army releases annual report
- Two arrested in Trempealeau Co. drug bust