LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Brewers mascot helped bring smiles to area kids on Thursday.
Bernie Brewer visited Gundersen Health System's Child Care Center in La Crosse this afternoon. The team representative handed out high fives and hugs to anyone in reach.
Bernie Brewer was created by the team in 1970, as a way to draw more fans to the games.
- Death Cafe hopes to normalize conversations surrounding death
- La Crosse health officials point to vaccinations amid local measles threat
- La Crosse water voted best-tasting in Wisconsin
- Westby native competes on ‘The Price is Right'
- Future of La Crosse's senior centers discussed at Board of Public Works
- Small bookstores in La Crosse feeling nationwide boom
- Construction along Losey Boulevard in La Crosse
- Holmen student awarded first place in statewide competition
- Local educators recognized for achievements
- La Crosse's Jackson Plaza reaches capacity as local business joins shopping center