LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Authorities are investigating a possible alcohol-related car crash this afternoon in La Crosse.
The incident happened near the Dairy Queen on Mormon Coulee Road on the south side of the city. Photos captured by a News 8 viewer show two cars with damage.
The La Crosse Police Department said one person is being processed for a possible OWI. That person has not yet been identified by authorities.
At least one person was injured during the incident, though a spokesperson did not know if others were injured as well.
The crash remains under investigation.
This is a developing situation and will be updated as more information becomes available.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Former Miss Wisconsin Outstanding Teen claims Miss La Crosse Oktoberfest crown
- Wisconsin will not join tentative settlement agreement with Purdue Pharma
- Oktoberfest USA Medallion has been found
- Concordia Ballroom gets dancers up to speed with free polka lessons
- King Apple Parade marches through La Crescent
- Retired Air Force major general introduces new book to area veterans
- Hmong New Year Festival helps bond community members
- Presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders to stop in Decorah
- UW-La Crosse soccer loses thriller in double overtime against Coe College
- UW-La Crosse volleyball extends winning streak to three