ARCADIA, Wis. (WKBT) - First responders were called to a two-car crash on October 1 at 3:14 p.m. The crash happened on State Road 93, north of County Road A in the town of Arcadia.
The Trempealeau County Sheriff's Office says Bobby Golden, 63, was traveling northbound, crossed the center line and hit Carlos Reyes-Cruz, 29, traveling southbound.
Golden died at the scene. Reyes-Cruz was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police believe weather may have been a factor in the crash. The investigation is ongoing with assistance from the Wisconsin State Patrol Crash Reconstruction team.
The Trempealeau County Sheriff's Office was assisted by the Arcadia Police Department, Independence Police Department, Arcadia Fire Department, Arcadia Ambulance, Wisconsin State Patrol, and the Trempealeau County Highway Department.
- Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders to hold town hall in Decorah
- Eleva family creates corn maze honoring Wounded Warrior Project
- Allergy Associates of La Crosse releases peanut allergy treatment research
- 11 Minnesota State Fair visitors sickened by E. coli
- Widows ask lawmakers to OK police insurance bill
- Onalaska man who stabbed roommate sentenced in court
- First peanut allergy drug close to FDA approval
- La Crosse County to get two new full-time prosecutors
- Garden education lessons help future educators in La Crosse
- Coulee Region Job Fair to provide range of opportunities for job seekers in area