ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Local dentists are offering free dental care to veterans in Onalaska, Wisconsin and Winona, Minnesota.
Aspen Dental is offering the dental care as part of their 5th Annual Day of Service. They expect to help 5,000 veterans with their oral health at nearly 500 locations.
Veterans cn struggle to find oral health care when needed, and are not always eligible for dental benefits through the Veterans Administration.
This year's event happens on June 9th, 2018 at two locations in our area:
940 Frontenac Dr. Winona, Minnesota
3132 Market Pl. Onalaska, Wisconsin
Appointments are still available. Call 1-844-277-3646 to schedule an appointment. The appointments are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Sparta High School graduation postponed due to direct threat
- Fastenal expansion bringing hundreds of jobs to Winona
- La Crosse Central High School holds annual Memorial Day observance
- Man rescued from Hi-Crush retention pond issues statement
- Local organizations, school districts continue providing meals during summer
- Free loaner life jackets available for area boaters
- Governor Walker announces $76 Million for local bridge projects
- Grilling season brings increased fire risks
- Wisconsin woman charged with swindling Minnesota relative
- Brookwood High School raises funds for K-9 Unit