ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - An armed robbery on 10th Avenue North in Onalaska was reported earlier this week.
The Onalaska Police Department says the incident is under investigation.
According to the Police Department, information shows the robbery was an isolated incident that was targeted at a specific individual.
The department doesn't believe the community at large is in danger, but they are reminding residents to use common sense crime preventative practices, including locking your door, even when you're home.
If you have any information about this incident, or would like to report a crime, call La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 784-TIPS or click here.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- UPDATE: 3 dead after Black Hawk helicopter crashes after takeoff in Minnesota
- Sheriff urges media to keep school stabber's name secret
- Jackson County authorities looking for suspect in connection with armed robberies
- Iowa worker who took bathroom photos may have many victims
- Woman: Drugs found in Nebraska traffic were birthday gift
- Charges considered in apparent overdose death of 10-year-old
- Ford recalls big pickups; tailgates can open unexpectedly
- Instruments worth $28,000 stolen from UW-Madison lockers
- Prairie du Sac man given months to live asking for as many Christmas cards as possible
- Being a bully in this Rock County school District could now earn you a citation of up to $500