WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Rocky the dog was found alive Friday night and is doing OK.
The Winona Area Humane Society (WAHS) is asking for the use of a drone to aid in locating a lost dog.
'Rocky' has been missing since December 30, 2017 when he broke free from his collar while at a foster home, according to a press release.
The dog was last seen over 30 hours ago, the release said.
WAHS is encouraging drone owners to search the area of Lake Boulevard, Garvin Heights, and Lake Winona, for Rocky.
The Dog Director at WAHS, Ashley Potter, encourages anyone who spots Rocky not to approach the dog, but to contact her immediately at 507-429-8445. "Rocky is very shy and timid, will not approach a stranger, instead of scaring him off, please let us know his location," Potter said.
Updates will be posted on the WAHS Facebook Page.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- UW-La Crosse students give up their hair to raise funds to research childhood cancer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Alicia Leinberger announces she is running for 96th district assembly
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Child abuse prevention month walk brings together family for final event
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Is coffee causing you to be dehydrated? Study says no