LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - High school students from around the region came to La Crosse Saturday for the annual forensic festival.
29 area high schools met at UWL's campus Saturday where more than 350 students tested their public speaking talents. Students could compete in one of sixteen categories including both group and solo categories.
If a performance receives 20 points or more, the students will advance to the state forensic meet in Madison on April 20.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- BRF hoops star picks UW-La Crosse
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 20, 2018
- Harter's Quick Cleanup hosting shred event for La Crosse area residents, businesses
- 'Sparks!' program helps young children prepare for school