ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Model train and railroad enthusiasts from the region met in Onalaska Saturday afternoon to showcase their collections.
The Omni Center hosted the 37th annual La Crosse and 3 Rivers Model Railroad show. Vendors also came from all over the tri-state region to buy and sell their collections of model railroads and trains as well as dollhouses and miniatures.
The group accepted food and cash donations for a local food pantry.
Directors at La Crosse and 3 Rivers Model Railroad group say this event is open to anyone and is fun for all ages.
"The event is for the public. I mean, it's a great event for families. It's a great event for kids, grandma, grandpa, mom and dad," said Mark Bell, public relations director at the La Crosse 3 River's Model Railroad Group Mark.
If you missed out Saturday and would still like to attend you can visit the event Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Omni Center.
- Sparta High School graduation postponed due to direct threat
- Fastenal expansion bringing hundreds of jobs to Winona
- La Crosse Central High School holds annual Memorial Day observance
- Man rescued from Hi-Crush retention pond issues statement
- Local organizations, school districts continue providing meals during summer
- Free loaner life jackets available for area boaters
- Governor Walker announces $76 Million for local bridge projects
- Grilling season brings increased fire risks
- Wisconsin woman charged with swindling Minnesota relative
- Brookwood High School raises funds for K-9 Unit