LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - While it is not wedding season yet, people in our area are already preparing. The Wedding Tree held its annual Bridal Expo at the La Crosse Center Sunday afternoon.
The expo invites brides and grooms-to-be to come and get all they are looking for in a wedding at one place. Vendors come from all over the area to show off their products and to connect with future brides and grooms.
Organizers say this event gives everyone a sample of everything they could need for their wedding day.
"They love seeing the dresses on stage. They also like being able to taste a little bit of the cake, taste a little bit of the food that the caterers have to offer, see the examples that the photographers have and the videographers have. Like I said, it's like Pinterest only in real life," said Debra Lash of The Wedding Tree.
There was about 80 vendors at the event Sunday. This is the 14th year the expo has been held here in La Crosse.
- Spring primary ballot will include school referendum in West Salem
- Weather related cancellations for Tuesday, Feb. 20
- Walker pushes health care plan ahead of state Senate vote
- Volunteers aim to keep seniors sharp with virtual reality
- New US Senate budget agreement to provide relief to dairy farmers
- Holmen sends big number to state wrestling
- Wis. Supreme Court primary today
- Wisconsin republican lawmaker proposes guns in private schools
- Wisconsin elections officials plan for bad weather
- Onalaska city leaders call on Joint Municipal Court judge to resign