HOLMEN, Wis. (WKBT) - Altra Federal Credit Union will host a free Community Shred Day Saturday in Holmen.
The event will run from 9 a.m. to Noon at their Holmen branch at 1404 South Main Street.
“In conjunction with our Founder’s Week Celebration and International Credit Union Day, Altra is partnering with Confidential Records to help you safely destroy unwanted, sensitive documents,” said Cheryl Dutton, Vice President of Marketing for Altra Federal Credit Union. “While this event is free and open to the public, everyone is encouraged to bring five non-perishable food items per bag to donate to the Holmen Area Food Pantry.”
The maximum of confidential documents to be shred is three grocery bags. All types of office paper and materials are accepted. There is no need to remove staples, paper clips or rubber bands.
- Flood victims need help before winter
- Police find 2 dead adults, look for missing 13-year-old
- 2 killed in car that collided with Bethel team bus
- Minnesota man charged with rape of 12-year-old girl
- Security breach at Wisconsin National Guard unit; 3 arrested
- Body of missing toddler found in Waupaca County river
- Pet adoption event takes place at Petco
- Area girls scouts will see new STEM programs
- Tour of Upper Living showcases downtown La Crosse
- WAFER hosts open house to thank donors