LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The City of La Crosse Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department is looking for feedback from healthcare, education, and human service professionals.
Two professional focus groups will be held on March 8 at Noon and 5 p.m. seeking feedback in regards to the park design and features that will enhance programming, therapy and educational functions, according to a news release. The meetings will be held at the Southside Community Center, 1300 South 6 Street.
Professionals that work in the needed areas can register for the focus groups at https://uwlax.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1B36PCDK3wOipW5.
For more information about the All Abilities Train Park visit their website here.
- La Crosse Valley View Mall confirms Herberger's liquidation
- Local event aims to support veteran families
- Weather related cancellations for April 18
- Wisconsin Elections Commission to use federal grant money for fall elections
- Assignment: Education - Spartan SOUP
- Backpage seized by federal government
- Crypto outbreak spreads from La Crosse across Wisconsin
- La Crosse elementary school joins prestigious global program
- Two arrested in Trempealeau Co. drug bust
- Students raise funds for a new piano