LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Congratulations to former State Senator and current Dairyland Power Cooperative employee Brian Rude.
The announcement was made during the 57th annual Festmaster's ball Saturday night at the La Crosse Center.
In the past, the ball was normally held as part of Oktoberfest week but festival organizers moved it to allow the Festmaster to lead the Royal Family for the entire event.
More royalty will be announced in the coming weeks.
Oktoberfest begins September 28th.
- Study finds women now outnumber men in the medical field
- New Shingles vaccine is proving to be more effective
- Girl Scouts prepare for cookie season
- National Alliance on Mental Illness will hold sessions to educate public on mental illness
- Update: One fatality reported following I-90 crash
- More students seek help for sexual assault last semester
- Skiers remember a fallen friend while hitting the slopes
- Right to Life group holds peaceful protest outside Gundersen Medical Center
- Big 9 Dance conference championships held in Winona
- Championship game close call for Vikings fans