ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - An event is offering a glimpse into newly-built homes in the area.
The parade of homes, which is organized by the La Crosse area builders association allows builders to showcase their work.
The event featured different homes in Holmen, Onalaska, and La Crosse.
The public can buy tickets and tour the designated homes to explore and see first-hand the different work each builder has done.
Jason Etrheim, co-owner of MasterCraft Homes said this is a good way for customers to determine what they want.
"When they build a home they get exactly what they want instead of trying of trying to find something that is already on the market either remodel it or settle with it for a while. So they get what they want from the get go so that's definitely the advantage of building a house,” Etrheim said.
The Parade of homes runs through Sunday and then again August 24-27.
- Holmen High students raise money for classmate's dad
- Viterbo University hosts annual Nutcracker performance
- Onalaska American Legion hosts Holiday Art Show
- Toys For Tots pickup distributed to community
- Crime lab expert's testimony runs contrary to Kendhammer's explanation of alleged crash
- Historic Hiawatha statue causes controversy
- Partisan divide deepens over Walker investigation
- 50 La Crosse jobs impacted by change at CenturyLink
- Proposed La Crosse Center renovations would bring in visitors, millions in revenue
- La Crosse's Rotary Lights on track for record year