Two residents from Onalaska and one from Minnesota City were involved in a traffic crash on Highway 61 Wednesday night.
At 7:27 p.m. on November 13, Mathew Kahn, 18, of Minnesota City, was traveling northbound on Highway 61 when he lost control, crossed the median and struck a pickup head on.
Lucas Marcou, 35, was driving the pickup and Janet Lowe, 33, was a passenger. All people involved received non-life threatening injuries.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Black Hawk helicopter crashes after takeoff in Minnesota
- Sheriff urges media to keep school stabber's name secret
- Jackson County authorities looking for suspect in connection with armed robberies
- Logan High School weight room getting upgrade as part of $2,500 grant
- Onalaska man charged with being felon in possession of firearm, ammunition
- Ford recalls big pickups; tailgates can open unexpectedly
- Instruments worth $28,000 stolen from UW-Madison lockers
- Prairie du Sac man given months to live asking for as many Christmas cards as possible
- Being a bully in this Rock County school District could now earn you a citation of up to $500
- Wisconsin transportation recommendation panel set to meet