TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - 1st Community Credit Union recently purchased land in Tomah, Wisconsin to build a new branch.
According to a press release from 1st CCU, the facility will be 4,000 square feet with a full-service lobby, a technology center, a drive-up and an ATM.
1st CCU president Brad Bauges says in a statement that the credit union has been experiencing exciting growth for the past couple years.
“Building a progressive and innovative retail branch in Tomah was an obvious next step for us,” says Bauges.
The opening date for the new branch has not been decided yet.
1st Community Credit Union is a non-profit, member owned organization.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
New parking permit options at two La...
Women's Fund impact highlighted ahead...
- Daily Holiday - 10/17/2019 - National Mulligan Day
- La Crosse Community leaders honor the legacy of Dick Swantz
- News 8 Investigates: Student Athletes: Who's at Risk?
- Take a coat or leave a coat for those in need at Full Circle Supply
- School District of La Crosse sees continued decrease in students enrolled
- Democrat Kind says impeachment should be 'last resort'
- Authorities make 5th arrest in Wisconsin THC vaping business
- News 8 Investigates: Student athletes: Who's at risk?
- Evers creates climate change task force for Wisconsin
- Klobuchar raised $1.1M for presidential campaign post-debate
- Marines correct ID of second man who raised flag at Iwo Jima
- New parking permit options at two La Crosse parking ramps
- Women's Fund impact highlighted ahead of annual fall luncheon
- 'Sip to Save Lives' fundraiser returns for Coulee Region Humane Society
- Judge overseeing zoo trial says she gagged on stench there