LA CROSSE, Wis. (WBKT) - The second annual 'ROCK the VETS 2019 Music Festival' was at American Legion Post 52 in La Crosse on Sunday.
For $20 dollars guests could catch music at dual stages and get a meal in the main hall from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
After that, guest come hear music to the lounge for free until 9 p.m., where a stage was set up for performers to play.
Dustin Lamm, a local musician and event coordinator for ROCK The VETS, said the legion had a full house.
"Labor Day Weekend, there's so many thing going on that you've got to compete with, but we have a really good program, top-notch music," said Lamm.
Rock the Vets provides funds for Post 52 programs such as youth sports, efforts to prevent veteran suicides, performing military funerals and assisting military families in need.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Highway 33 between Highway 27 and County Highway PC is closed due to a vehicle crash
- Police: Victim of fatal stabbing near Milwaukee from Onalaska
- Healthcare Careers Open House offers look at Gundersen job openings
- Baldwin: Go Pack Go Act could help Wisconsinites watch Packers games, and more
- Health officials: Mysterious, rare and sometimes fatal fungal infection on the rise in region
- Lane closure on part of Copeland Avenue starting
- Roadwork in village of Rockland expanding
- Onalaska man wins big in the Wisconsin Lottery
- Braun's grand slam lifts Brewers past Cardinals 7-6
- Indians trim Twins 7-5 to salvage AL Central series finale