WALKER, Minn. (AP) - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says three young children who were the subject of an Endangered Child Alert have been found in northern Minnesota.
The bureau said Friday the children were found in Cass County with their non-custodial parents, who have been arrested.
Authorities say 6-year-old Analia Essex, 2-year-old Abigail Christian and 1-year-old Michale Christian went missing under suspicious circumstances Tuesday and were believed to be with their parents, who are not legally allowed to have the children.
No other details were immediately provided.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse police looking for battery suspect
- Wisconsin will not join tentative settlement agreement with Purdue Pharma
- Presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders to stop in Decorah
- Set up details for La Crosse Oktoberfest parades
- Oktoberfest USA Medallion has been found
- Hmong New Year Festival helps bond community members
- Concordia Ballroom gets dancers up to speed with free polka lessons
- Former Miss Wisconsin Outstanding Teen claims Miss La Crosse Oktoberfest crown
- King Apple Parade marches through La Crescent
- Retired Air Force major general introduces new book to area veterans