Marcus Theatres in La Crosse to open August 21
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – Marcus La Crosse Cinema will open Friday, August 21.
According to a post on its Facebook page, Inception 10th Anniversary Event will be shown along with a behind-the-scenes look at TENET.
Masks are required at the theatre, except for when eating and drinking.
Here is what to expect when you arrive at the theatre:
- Face masks are required except when eating or drinking
- If you pre-purchased tickets, head right to the ticket ripper stand
- Forgot to advance order? Stop at the box office or kiosk
- Orders placed in advance are retrieved at the designated pick-up area
- For onsite orders, use the app or visit the concessions stand
- Food and beverage offerings may vary
The Bar/Lounge & Restaurant Experience
- Theatre bars/lounges will be open limited hours
- Table service is temporarily unavailable
- Restaurants are open limited hours, and with increased safety protocols
In-Theatre Service on Hold
- For locations with in-theatre dining auditoriums, ordering from in-theatre servers is on hold
- Instead, you will order at the bar or on the mobile app and pick up your food and drink orders from designated locations
- Select sites will offer both “delivery to seat” and “pickup” options for your order
- Reserved seating allows groups to sit together. Capacity is limited and there will be two empty seats between groups for proper social distancing
- A methodical cleaning/disinfecting process will occur after every movie
New Restroom Rules
- Restroom attendants will be present to disinfect and encourage social distancing
- Touchless faucets, soap dispensers and towel dispensers will be installed
More information is available here.