Lineup released for Vernon County Music in the Parks
VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) — The lineup is out for Vernon County’s summer series of concerts in the park.
The Friends of Vernon County Parks and Forests announced the bands Tuesday. The concerts will be 6 p.m. every Wednesday in June, July and August in either Sidie Hollow or Esofea County Park in Vernon County.
“We are thrilled to announce this exceptional lineup for the Music in the Parks series”, says Friends of Vernon County parks music committee member Justin Miller. “This live music series will not only help bring awareness to our county parks, feature top notch musicians in a safe outdoor space, but it also allows the greater community to come together. Big thanks to all the volunteers and musicians who will contribute to making our Wednesdays even more amazing this summer in Vernon County!”
The line up is:
- June 2 – Sidie Hollow – Cheech and Luan Braithwaite
- June 9 – Esofea County Park – Mike Munson with Tina King
- June 16 – Sidie Hollow -TUGG
- June 23 – Sidie Hollow – Craig Baumann and the Story
- June 30 –Esofea County Park – Dan Sebranek and Mary
- July 7 – Sidie Hollow – The Iowans with super special guest
- July 14 – Esofea County Park – Lou Sheilds with Jay Hoffman
- July 21 – Sidie Hollow – WURK
- July 28 – Sidie Hollow – Eric Tessmer
- August 4 – Esofea County Park – High and Rising with Tim Eddy
- August 11 – Sidie Hollow – Old Soul Society
- August 18 – Esofea County Park – The Sapsuckers with Kickapoo Joy Juice
- August 25 – Sidie Hollow – Adam Greuel (and friends TBA)
The series is open to people of all ages. While there is no admission fee, donations are encouraged and will go to directly support the musicians.
For more information on the Music in the Parks series and more, please see the Friends of Vernon County Parks and Forests Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/vernoncountyfriends/
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.