Here's a look at What's for Dinner January 20, 2017:
Broccoli Salad by Gundersen Health System
- ½ cup plain low fat yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 cups broccoli florets (about 2 crowns)
- ¼ red onion, cut into thin strips
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cup roasted unsalted almonds, chopped
Prepare the dressing by stirring together the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Place the broccoli florets in a colander and rinse with cool water. Drain well.
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, sliced red onion, cranberries and almonds. Pour the prepared dressing over the top and stir until everything is coated in dressing.
Let the salad marinate for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Bethany Lutheran Homes continues partnership with Inclusa
- La Crosse police burglary investigation leads to large drug bust
- Holmen community launches 'Holmen Cares'
- The Latest: Vos noncommittal on Walker prison plan
- Assembly to vote on breast density alert bill
- Assembly Republicans to announce 2018 priorities
- La Crosse man arrested for attempted sexual assault of a child
- Assignment: Education - La Crosse's new community schools
- Wisconsin relied on NAFTA for 2016 exports
- Minneapolis improves connectivity to prepare for Super Bowl