Roman is a 5-year-old, neutered male, Pit Bull/Beagle mix who is current on vaccinations.
He is a handsome, quiet, and very affectionate guy!
Roman is an easygoing guy who enjoys being outside in the nice weather, he would love to be your walking partner!
He does well at keeping his kennel clean here at the shelter when let out regularly so he should do well in his new home as long as he has a consistent routine.
Roman should do well in a home with another dog given a proper introduction. We feel that he may do well in a home with children of any age given parental guidance and supervision.
He is an all around great dog, he enjoys attention but he also has an independent side. One thing that his new owner will need to work on with him is walking politely on leash because he is a strong boy that pulls hard! Ask an adoption counselor about our easy-walk harnesses, they are a great training tool to discourage pulling.
Visit Roman or one of the many other animals available for adoption at the Coulee Region Humane Society from 1-5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday or 1-7 p.m. Tuesday & Thursday.
Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 781-4014
Fax: (608) 781-1646
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Kennel Viewing Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00 p.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
The Coulee Region Humane Society actively promotes the humane treatment of animals and positive human-animal relationships
- Highway 33 between Highway 27 and County Highway PC is closed due to a vehicle crash
- Police: Victim of fatal stabbing near Milwaukee from Onalaska
- Healthcare Careers Open House offers look at Gundersen job openings
- Baldwin: Go Pack Go Act could help Wisconsinites watch Packers games, and more
- Health officials: Mysterious, rare and sometimes fatal fungal infection on the rise in region
- Lane closure on part of Copeland Avenue starting
- Roadwork in village of Rockland expanding
- Onalaska man wins big in the Wisconsin Lottery
- Braun's grand slam lifts Brewers past Cardinals 7-6
- Indians trim Twins 7-5 to salvage AL Central series finale