Muddy Waters (aka Muddy) is a sweet little guy with the cutest kinked tail and lots of kisses to give! He’s 8 years young and is looking for a new home. Muddy keeps his kennel clean here at the shelter when let out regularly. He should do well in a home if given a consistent routine and time to adjust.
He may do well with another dog on the home depending on how the meet goes. We will require a meet here at the shelter to make sure they are a good match. Due to mild resource guarding tendencies he is looking for a home with older respectful children (8+). Don’t let Muddy Waters’ age fool you, he still has plenty of playful energy! He is food motivated, already knows sit and would love to learn more commands!
Visit Muddy Waters or one of the many other animals available for adoption at the Coulee Region Humane Society from 1-5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday or 1-7 p.m. Tuesday & Thursday.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Local employees volunteering to help mother nature
- On Your Side - Meat gets a makeover
- Local activists join international strike demanding action on climate change
- Medical marijuana could come to Wisconsin after a bill was introduced in the Wisconsin legislature
- A La Crosse County judge is granting three motions ahead of a homocide trial
- Man operating boat near lake channel found dead in water
- Local VFW holds ceremony to honor the fallen
- Fall Harvest Fest raises money for therapeutic lessons at HorseSense
- Local organizations work to end child abuse with Lube-A-Thon
- UWL exhibit shows what art teachers can do outside the classroom
- Millennial Panel conversation hopes to prepare leaders of tomorrow
- Small village hopes to raise big money to fight cancer during Sole Burner
- Epipen Shortage: Cheaper options
- Hundreds gather at state Capitol to demand climate action
- 6 and 24-hour walk/run raises money for Local Lupus Alliance