Mina is a sweet, happy, energetic and beautiful 5 year old girl. , Mina is everything you could ever want in a companion. She always keeps her kennel clean here at the shelter. She should do well in a home given time to adjust and a consistent routine.
Mina may do well in a home with other dogs. We will require a meet at the shelter with any resident dogs to make sure it is a good match. She is looking for a home with respectful children 7 years and older.
Don’t let Mina’s age fool you, she still has plenty of playful energy! Her favorite game is tug-o-war! Once she is tired out she loves to snuggle and give kisses! She is very treat motivated and eager to learn, she already know sit and lay down. She is looking for an active home that can provide her with daily exercise and help her get down to a healthier weight.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Gundersen Health System receives $15.6 million grant for cancer research
- 'Cop on a Rooftop' event supports Special Olympics
- Evers creates new office to reach carbon-free goal
- La Crosse County Board votes down financial support for La Crosse Center
- Impact of tariffs felt at lumber business in Onalaska
- Resource for foster parents in Monroe County looking for community support
- Caledonia rides nation's longest winning streak into 2019
- Kornfest 2019 to serve up "cobs" of fun
- Gamers galore at this years 'Coulee Con'
- Public can tour Coulee Region houses during 'Parade of Homes'