Mina is a sweet, happy, energetic and beautiful 5 year old girl. , Mina is everything you could ever want in a companion. She always keeps her kennel clean here at the shelter. She should do well in a home given time to adjust and a consistent routine.
Mina may do well in a home with other dogs. We will require a meet at the shelter with any resident dogs to make sure it is a good match. She is looking for a home with respectful children 7 years and older.
Don’t let Mina’s age fool you, she still has plenty of playful energy! Her favorite game is tug-o-war! Once she is tired out she loves to snuggle and give kisses! She is very treat motivated and eager to learn, she already know sit and lay down. She is looking for an active home that can provide her with daily exercise and help her get down to a healthier weight.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Winona Chamber celebrates "Family Night on the Farm"
- Copeland Park Committee invites public to contribute to vision for park
- Breaking News: Washington and Benton Streets in Tomah closed because of stand-off
- Assembly votes to keep youth prison open longer
- Shanneon Grant named new director of La Crosse Public Library
- Police Stand-off in Tomah puts neighborhood on lockdown for hours
- Jobs available despite record low unemployment: local leaders learn how to improve workforce
- Federal agency hears testimony on fate of gray wolves
- First Democratic presidential debate airs Wednesday, Thursday
- Wisconsin Senate set to take final state budget votes
- Wisconsin coroner: 6 killed in rural house fire
- Boy thrown from mall balcony remains in intensive care
- Widow: Dangerous conditions at Braves' stadium led to death
- Body of 12-year-old pulled from Kaukauna pond
- Shanneon Grant named new Director of La Crosse Public Library