Kyle is a handsome senior who can be shy at first but loves attention from his favorite people. He’s 10 years young and ready to find his perfect home!
Though Kyle does have occasional accidents in his kennel here, he should do well with a consistent routine. Kyle may do well in a home with other dogs and we would recommend a dog meet to make sure it’s a good match. Because he can be nervous, Kyle is looking for a home where all family members are 8 years old or older.
Kyle can be fearful in new situations, but once he knows you’re there to pet him, he’ll warm up quickly! He’s looking for a home that will give him plenty of exercise and get him down to a healthy weight. He loves to play fetch and is very smart! He already knows to sit, shake, lay down, and could learn more! Old dogs can learn new tricks! Visit Kyle or one of the many other animals available for adoption at the Coulee Region Humane Society from 1-5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday or 1-7 p.m. Tuesday & Thursday.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse Mayor asking residents to take Community-Wide Needs Survey
- La Crosse leaf drop-off sites open for season
- Dahl YMCA vandalism suspect turns himself in
- Waitress refuses to serve couple over transgender comments
- Lane closure on Rose Street, La Crosse may cause delays
- Winona Police warn of increase in vehicle vandalism
- Kendall man sentenced to 60 years for sex crimes against children
- Mayo Clinic study shows toxic chemicals may be to blame for vaping-related illnesses
- Report details violent weekend at juvenile prison
- Oshkosh deaths ruled murder-suicide