Kramer is a sweet and cuddly boy in search of a quiet retirement home where he can spend his days going for leisurely walks and napping in laps.
Kramer is house trained and should do well in his new home given time to adjust and a consistent routine. Please keep in mind that older dogs need to be let out for “potty breaks” more frequently.
Kramer should do well with other calm and respectful dogs in the home. He would prefer a home with older respectful children due to his age and size.
Don’t let Kramer’s age fool you, he’s still got plenty of pep in his step! He enjoys playing, going for car rides and supervising his family's activities! Please keep in mind that Kramer will need regular grooming to keep him looking and feeling his best.
Visit Kramer or one of the many other animals available for adoption at the Coulee Region Humane Society from 1-5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday or 1-7 p.m. Tuesday & Thursday.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Law signed by President Trump could extend benefits to more Vietnam War veterans
- Cyclist raising awareness, funds to help decrease mass shootings
- Sen. Tammy Baldwin supports funding for Mississippi River locks and dams
- Major League Fishing REDCREST Tournament kicks-off
- Health tips from experts about Fall allergies
- Breast Cancer study closes enrollment after more than 500 enroll
- Temporary lane closure on Losey Blvd. on La Crosse's southside
- Area nonprofits receive "Swipe Out Hunger" donations
- 678 drivers cited during first week of hands-free law in Minnesota
- 2 arrested on drug charges in Black River Falls