Say hello to this handsome man! Jeffery is a two-year-old neutered male looking for a home where he can be himself.
When he first came to the shelter he was a shy guy that was hesitant around new people. However, after spending time in a foster home and learning to trust humans he has become very outgoing and friendly!
He loves playing with toys and getting lots of attention. Jeffery should do well with other calm, easy-going pets if given slow and proper introductions. He should do well with respectful children under parental supervision (5)+
Visit Jeffery or one of the many other animals available for adoption at the Coulee Region Humane Society from 1-5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday or 1-7 p.m. Tuesday & Thursday.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Dahl YMCA vandalism suspect turns himself in
- Lane closure on Rose Street, La Crosse may cause delays
- Winona Police warn of increase in vehicle vandalism
- Kendall man sentenced to 60 years for sex crimes against children
- Mayo Clinic study shows toxic chemicals may be to blame for vaping-related illnesses
- Report details violent weekend at juvenile prison
- Waitress refuses to serve couple over transgender comments
- Jayme Closs: Feeling stronger every day
- 'Making a Murderer' figure Avery files promised appeal
- Football gives one family a chain reaction