Copper is a 3-year-old, neutered male Beagle mix who is current on vaccinations.
He is a happy and social young man who LOVES to be the center of attention!! This energetic boy would love to be your best friend!
Copper was housetrained in his previous home. He should do well in a new home with time to adjust and a consistent routine.
He should do well in a home with other dogs because he loves to play! He should not live with kids due to his resource guarding issues.
Copper is an extremely sociable and happy guy who enjoys snuggling and, most of all, belly rubs! He’s an energetic boy who needs a consistent exercise routine to help him get down to a healthier weight.
A Pre-Adopt Consultation will be required with our trainer to go over how to work through his resource guarding issues.
Visit Copper or one of the many other animals available for adoption at the Coulee Region Humane Society from 1-5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday or 1-7 p.m. Tuesday & Thursday.
Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 781-4014
Fax: (608) 781-1646
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Kennel Viewing Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00 p.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
The Coulee Region Humane Society actively promotes the humane treatment of animals and positive human-animal relationships.
- Tomah woman inspires others with her amazing determination
- Republican field grows in race to replace Ryan
- Multiple candidates register to run for state treasurer
- City planners say Herberger's liquidation changes the way communities must look at retail
- UW System receives $4 million in broadband funding
- American Girl closing Wilmot operations
- Winona State students raise awareness about mental health and suicide
- La Crosse's mayor holds 'Coffee with Kabat'
- Westby freshman adjusts quickly to new sport
- Wisconsin unemployment remains at record-low 2.9 percent