This big ham is 5 years old, already neutered, and up to date on vaccinations. Chubbs is sweet, social and absolutely adorable! Chubbs loves spending his days lounging around with his favorite people. As an office cat he wanders around greeting staff and guests (in between his naps of course.)
He would love living in a home with big fluffy beds to nap on and lots of people to cuddle with at night! Chubbs should do well with other pets if given a slow and proper introduction. He should do well with respectful children under parental supervision.
Visit Chubbs or one of the many other animals available for adoption at the Coulee Region Humane Society from 1-5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday or 1-7 p.m. Tuesday & Thursday.
Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court, Onalaska, WI 54650
Phone: (608) 781-4014
Fax: (608) 781-1646
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Kennel Viewing Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: 1:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: 1:00 p.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
The Coulee Region Humane Society actively promotes the humane treatment of animals and positive human-animal relationships.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- High river may keep boats landlocked for Memorial Day Weekend
- Jake Patterson receives maximum sentence for murder, kidnapping
- UWL's Schreier jumps for gold at outdoor championships
- 97th Annual Memorial Day observance held at La Crosse Central
- Child who survived mall plunge undergoing further procedures
- POLICE: Victim refused treatment in shots fired incident on city's south side
- Wisconsin man pleads not guilty in fatal Girl Scouts crash
- Spike in underage drinking is expected this weekend
- Entire trail system opens at Kickapoo Valley Reserve
- Life jacket loaners available at selection boat landings along Mississippi River in Wisconsin