The roof is one of the biggest investments you'll make in your home. Find out how the costs of installation of a new roof and repairs on existing roofs are determined.
Size: Roofers will calculate the exact size and dimensions of your roof to best estimate the amount of materials needed.
Slope of your roof: The steeper your roof is, the more materials will be needed to cover it.
Materials: The price for materials will depend on what kind of roofing materials you choose to have installed.
Roof access: If your roof is difficult to access, or if it is multiple stories, contractors may charge more.
Difficulty level: If your project is complex - for example, if you have chimneys, skylights and vents that roofers need to work around - the higher the cost could be.
Location: Where you live could determine your estimate.
- Local dads hope to end stigma surrounding drug addiction
- Gov. Walker tours Northern Hills Elementary School to discuss school safety
- Bangor is a village of champions
- Arcadia School District voters deciding on $16 million project
- Rep. Lee Nerison announces retirement, not seeking re-election
- La Crosse alternate side parking citations up for 2017-2018
- Sparta boy injured in accidental shooting
- One dead in Buffalo County weekend rollover
- Rep. Kind fights for veterans safety and assistance programs
- Assembly committee to hold hearing on school safety bills