Here's a look at What's for Dinner October 25, 2016:
Honey Garlic Salmon by Gundersen Health System
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2.5 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 teaspoon warm water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ lemon, sliced into wedges
- Salt & pepper to taste
Season the salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Mix the honey, water, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Heat up a large skillet with the olive oil. Pan-fry the salmon until half-way done. Add the garlic into the pan until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until it's sticky. Finish it off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute or until the surface becomes slightly charred (optional).
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 24, 2018
- Wisconsin sees increase in respiratory illnesses