Leaf drop off sites open in La Crosse Friday, Oct. 15
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – Leaf drop off sites in La Crosse will open up for the season starting Friday, Oct. 15.
People who drop their leaves off at the sites must empty and take all bags with them.
There are eight different places where you can drop off your leaves.
- Myrick Park (parking lot east of the gun shelter)
- Isle La Plume
- Shelby Baseball Field Parking Lot
- Trane Parking Lot on 16th St. S.
- Hummingbird Road off of County Road B
- Wittenberg Park Parking Lot
- South end of West Copeland Park
- East end of Sunnyside Drive
Take note that all sites, except for Isle La Plume, are marked by orange snow fences.
Leaf collection begins Oct. 25 and goes until Nov. 19.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.