Leaf collection ends soon in city of La Crosse
The collection continues final sweep on the north side and continue south
LA CROSSE, Wis (WKBT) – Citywide leaf collection is almost over.
The Refuse and Recycling Department will conduct one final sweep through the city over for the next two weeks.
The collection will begin on the north side and continue south.
And for the ease of the sweepers, don’t leave piles around trees or poles.
If you prefer, there are also leaf drop-off sites that will be open until further notice:
• Hummingbird Rd off of County B
• South end of West Copeland Park (by boat harbor)
• Myrick Park (parking lot east of the gun shelter)
• Isle La Plume (leaf pile to the south of yard waste site)
• SW corner of Bennett St & 16th St S (Trane parking lot)
• Shelby Ball Field Parking lot off of 33rd St
• East end of Sunnyside Dr off of Hwy 35
For information on drop off sites or to see an up to date map on where the leaf collectors are, you can visit here