Large item pickup starts Monday in La Crosse
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – The City of La Crosse is offering large item pick-up on your regular recycling collection day.
This starts on May 11th and goes until May 22-nd.
Items should not be set out more than 12 hours before collection.
Each collection is limited to 5 items.
Electronics or appliances will not be accepted.
Items cannot exceed 300lbs.
Mattresses and box springs will be picked up by a separate truck.
If it rain is in the forecast, cover mattresses and box springs so they remain dry.
For questions call Harter’s Quick Clean-Up at 608-782-2082.
The property owner is responsible for the removal of extra items left out once pickup is complete
COMPLETE LIST OF DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE CITY OF LA CROSSE:
- There will be 1 collection day, per dwelling, on your regular recycling day.
- Items shall not be set out more than 12 hours before collection and the property owner is responsible for the removal of extra items left out once pickup is complete.
- Each collection is limited to 5 items per tax parcel.
- Electronics and appliances cannot be placed for collection.
- Items cannot exceed 300 lbs.
- Items should be placed at your refuse & recycling collection point, otherwise, they will not be collected.
- Mattresses and box springs shall be kept separate from other large items as they will be picked up by a different truck and recycled. If rain is in the forecast please cover mattresses and box springs so they remain dry.