La Crosse leaf collection sites open Thursday
LA CROSSE (WKBT) — Leaf drop-off sites in La Crosse will open for the season Thursday.
All sites, except for the Isle La Plume, are marked by orange snow fencing.
Everyone using the sites must empty and take all bags and containers with them.
City-wide leaf pick-up starts on October 24 and runs until November 18.
There’s a map of pick-up zones on the City of La Crosse’s website.
- Hummingbird Rd. off County B
- South end of West Copeland Park, by the boat harbor
- Myrick Park, at the parking lot East of the gun shelter
- Isle La Plume, 2000 Marco Dr., attendants will still check loads
- South-west corner of Bennett St. and 16th St. S, Trane parking lot
- Shelby Ball Field parking lot off 33rd St.
- East end of Sunnyside Dr., off Hwy 35
Recent News Headlines from News 8 Now
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.