La Crosse County reports 9 new positive COVID-19 cases
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – The La Crosse County Health Department is reporting 9 new lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 today, July 15.
The county has a total of 620 cases, with 451 (+18) of those are considered recovered (73%). Five are known to be hospitalized and zero deaths are reported in La Crosse County due to the virus.
One of today’s positive cases is from the National Guard testing site for a total of 16 La Crosse County residents. Not all of the test results have been received.
Today’s demographics are as follows:
- 15 to 19-year-olds: 1 Female
- 20 to 29-year-olds: 3 Females
- 40 to 49-year-olds: 1 Female
- 50 to 59-year-olds: 1 Male
- 60 to 69-year-olds: 2 Females, 1 Male