La Crosse County reports 16 new cases of COVID-19
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – The La Crosse County Health Department is reporting 16 new lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 today.
The county currently has 444 total cases, with 206 considered recovered (46%), two patients are hospitalized and zero deaths in La Crosse County from the virus.
Today’s demographics include:
- 15 to 19-year-olds: 1 Male
- 20 to 29-year-olds: 2 Males and 2 Females
- 30 to 39-year-olds: 3 Males and 2 Females
- 40 to 49-year-olds: 1 Male and 2 Females
- 70 to 79-year-olds: 2 Males and 1 Female
Wisconsin Department of Health Services reports 11,887 negative tests completed in our county. This is 501 negative tests reported since yesterday.
The health department asks community members to wear fabric face masks in public, to practice physical distancing, and to stay home as much as possible.