La Crosse County reports 15 new positive cases of COVID-19
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – The La Crosse County Health Department is reporting 15 new lab-confirmed cases today, Monday, August 3.
The county has a total of 835 cases, with 685 considered recovered (82%), 4 are hospitalized, and there has been one death in La Crosse County due to the virus.
Today’s case demographics are as follows:
- 5 to 9-years-old: 1 Male, 1 Female
- 15 to 19-year-olds: 2 Females
- 20 to 29-year-olds: 1 Male, 7 Females
- 30 to 39-year-old: 1 Male
- 50 to 59-year-old: 1 Female
- 60 to 69-year-old: 1 Male
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY WKBT/News8000.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.