La Crosse County reports 14 new cases of COVID-19
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – The La Crosse County Health Department is reporting 14 new lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 Tuesday, August 12.
The county has 939 total cases, with 780 of those considered recovered (83%), five are known to be currently hospitalized, and there has been one total death in La Crosse County due to the virus.
Today’s case demographics are as follows:
- 10 to 14-year-old: 1 Male
- 20 to 29-year-olds: 5 Females, 2 Males
- 30 to 39-year-old: 1 Female
- 40 to 49-year-old: 1 Female
- 50 to 59-year-olds: 2 Females
- 60 to 69-year-olds: 1 Female, 1 Male
Wisconsin Department of Health Services reports 18,557 negative tests completed in La Crosse County, an increase of 143 since yesterday.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY WKBT/News8000.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.