La Crosse County reports 14 new cases of COVID-19, adds more high-risk locations
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – The La Crosse County Health Department is reporting 14 new lab-confirmed cases today, July 30.
La Crosse County has a total of 780 cases, with 663 considered recovered (85%), 6 known to be hospitalized and one death from the virus.
Today’s case demographics are as follows:
- 15 to 19-year-old: 1 Male
- 20 to 29-year-olds: 3 Males, 5 Females
- 30 to 39-year-olds: 2 Female
- 50 to 59-year-old: 1 Female
- 70 to 79-year-olds: 2 Females
The department also added locations within La Crosse County that have a high risk of exposure to COVID-19.
If you were present during a high risk time period, complete the Risk Screening and Referral Form