La Crosse County reports 12 new positive cases of COVID-19
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – La Crosse County Health Department is reporting 12 new lab-confirmed cases of COVID-19 Friday, August 7.
The county has 889 total cases, with 735 considered recovered (83%), 5 known to be hospitalized and one death in La Crosse County.
Today’s case demographics are as follows:
- 10 to 14-year-old: 1 Female
- 15 to 19-year-olds: 1 Male, 1 Female
- 20 to 29-year-olds: 1 Male, 3 Females
- 30 to 39-year-olds: 1 Male, 1 Female
- 40 to 49-year-old: 1 Male
- 50 to 59-year-olds: 1 Male, 1 Female
Wisconsin Department of Health Services reports 17,859 negative tests completed in La Crosse County. This is an increase in 317 negative tests reported since yesterday.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY WKBT/News8000.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.